Tuesday 6 January 2009

I hate people that are soooo lazy that they drive everywhere when they can walk.  Today I was one of those people. 

At 4:30 promptly I left the house to get meet my daughter at the bus stop. Due to the fact that it was twenty degrees fahrenheit and I was freezing AND pregnant, I decided to do the unthinkable; drive to the bus stop. 

Embarassed by my behavior I climbed into our very old and beat up "banger" as we call it and drove, 250 yards, to the bus stop, ducking the entire way.

OF course this had to be the day my friend down the street decided to walk to the bus stop with her two year old to meet Emily as well. I was humiliated. and in the end, not happy with myself. I should have braved the cold. 

But I'm pregnant, tired from packing all day, and cold. 
(Did I mention I was pregnant?)

Next time I'll walk.

1 comment:

Jennifer (Jen on the Edge) said...

Some days are like that. Don't beat yourself up over it.