Sunday 9 November 2008

Yo, Ja, Moi, Me!

Copied but not plagiarized from jenontheedge (thanks Jen!)

All About Me

1. Political Show- The O'Reilly Factor

2. Picnic food- hmmm....tough since my culinary tastes change HOURLY these days. I'd have to say ginger tea since right now I have morning sickness and the thought of any type of food makes me sick to my stomach.

3. Mixed drink-chocolate martini (still crave those :) )

4. U.S. President-Ronald Reagan. Unfortunately, he never received the credit due to him.

5. Kind of student to teach-The little, little, ones, Kinder to second grade age.

6. Hobby you do or wish you still did- play the piano. Mom, why did you let me quit when I was in second grade???

7. Sports Commentator- who? what??

8. Sport to watch on TV-College basketball. Go 'Nova!

9. Animal to have as a pet-I'm against  pets since I'm the one who always ends up taking care of them so none.

10. Halloween costume you have worn-Starsky from Starsky & Hutch. My friend Fabiola was Hutch. Oh no wait, I was Hutch and had a blond wig and she was Starsky!

11. Kind of desert-sticky toffee pudding. Delicious!

12. Comic strip-hmmm....can't say that I have one.

13. Style or make of footwear-Aerosoles. Most comfortable shoes EVER.

14. Ice Cream flavor-NY Superfudge chunk.

15. College or university president-I can't answer this question nor do I want to. RANDOM!

16. Internet news source-Fox News and yes...yahoo!

17. Vacation Spot-The Shangri-la in Oman. It's total and utter relaxation!

18. Wine-Veuve Cliquot which technically is not a wine but still my favorite!

19. Way to waste time instead of working-watching QVC, facebooking, and blogging.

20. Student excuse for late work-We had homework?

21. Reality Show-Reality Shows have contributed to the demise of modern civlization as we know it.

22. Jewelry on a man- none unless it's a wedding band.

23. Pizza topping-sausage

24. Children's Movie-As cheesy as this sounds, High School Musical 2!!!

25. Celebrity you wish would retire- Regis. It's time Reg. You've had a lotta good years but all good things must come to an end. 

No comments: