Thursday 28 August 2008

15 hours without the hubby

Ok Bunny left this morning at 6:30am and so far he has called me ten times. no joke. In addition everytime he calls he is so sappy and winey "I miss you darling. I want to be there with you." or "what you doing?" "I'm meant to do that with you". I practically hung up on him during our last two minute and thirty six second conversation b/c i couldn't take it. I sent him a message saying "the heat still has not kicked on you don't have to call me back just letting you know". Four seconds later the phone rings.

Don't get me wrong I love, love, LOVE him to pieces too but that's just too much.

In other news Minnie me and I had a nice hike around the Lizard. I made sandwiches and we sat on the rocks overlooking the water and chatted. She asked me, "If you had three wishes what would they be?" and than "If you had to choose only three superpowers what would they be?" It was brilliant! (look at me all britishy).

We walked to the playground after lunch. Poor thing, she is DYING for some friends. she doesn't know how to go about it. It IS a difficult task, making new friends, even for an adult. "how do you make new friends?" she asked me. We sat by the see saw for awhile as these two girls kept looking at us and listening to our conversation. I asked Emi if she wanted me to start talking to them for her but she said no.  I've noticed similar behaviors between kids trying to make friends and singles at bars trying to meet other single people (of the opposite sex)(or same sex if you are homosexual). First, they keep looking over at you obviously interested in what you are doing. Than, they strategically relocate so they are nearer to where you are, perhaps eavesdropping on your conversation. And finally, they go in for the kill.

tomorrow: biking

call number eleven just came through. I insisted he stop calling me. is that bitchy?

No comments: